Cupping is a therapy that originated from China. Suction is produced by placing cups against the skin. It is believed that cupping may aid in healing by increasing blood flow.
A modern technique of cupping creates a vacuum inside the cup like a massage-like effect. Cups are also placed on important acupressure points in help pain relief and body healing.
- Treats digestion disorders
- Alleviates back pain, neck pain and headaches
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Treats rheumatic diseases
- Controls high blood pressure